Saturday, August 21, 2010

Background

As with many people, I recently lost my job. As soon as I am unemployed, I have slipcover business comes out from under the covers. While promoting this business, I put some pictures on Facebook. I have noticed that many businesses have FB pages, and most of these pages lie dormant, because the business owner is so busy minding their business. I suggested to a friend who was not on FB, that he would benefit from having a FB page. A few days later, he asked if I would like to do it for him. Simultaneously I had seen that there is a niche for people to do just that, create and maintain pages for small businesses in the expanding social networking web of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Youtube and EBay. So there it is, I have called the business webpresents4u. Any ideas or feed back would be welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment